Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Steff's Day

Happy Birthday to Stephanie, my older daughter. Today she turned 15, and I can't believe so many years have passed. I recall clearly the day she was born. She was delivered by C-section so she wasn't all misshapen and red like most newborns. She was a perfect little bundle of beauty with a thick shock of dark hair and big green eyes. To me she was the lovliest sight I'd ever seen in my life.
She's a young lady now and looking forward to her learner's permit instead of the latest Barbie, but one thing that has always been a part of her personality is her huge heart and deep sensitivity.

Happy Birthday, Steff. I love you more than I can ever say and I'm forever grateful that you're in my life.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Wow, Cap'n. I can't believe it's been 15 years, either. Better buy that .45 automatic to keep around the house for when the boyfriends start showing up, if they haven't already. Happy Birthday to Steff!