Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Did you miss me?

In order to change the title of this blog I had to destroy it and start anew. Sorry if I disappointed those of you who are starved for natter and ennui.
I wish I could redo the long post I created last night, but I can barely recall what it was about. I know I talked about my odd work schedule, which runs from 10 o'clock Friday night to 8:30 Tuesday morning. That's four 10 1/2 hour shifts. So here it is Tuesday evening and I'm trying to stay up as late as I can so I'll be up during the day tomorrow, Wednesday. Normally I sleep days.

Both Linda and Kristine have had colds/flu the past couple of days so they stayed home. I expect to come down with something before the weeks is out since whenever one of us is sick the rest of us catch it.
Kristine missed her riding lesson today, so it was just Steff and one other girl in there.

All for now.

No comments: