Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Brandy

Thirteen years ago Stephanie, then five, got a little bundle of fur for Christmas she named Brandy. Brandy was a chocolate Lab mix and as adorable as any puppy can be. A few years later Steff sent a photo and short essay about the dog to our local paper, which has a "My Pet" feature each day. By then Brandy was a big dog that went wild with happy excitement whenever anyone would visit.
Alas, Brandy had to be put down a week ago due to a serious medical condition. She was a good dog and is missed.

3 comments:

Bill Crider said...

My sympathies, Cap'n.

JD Rhoades said...

That's a hard decision to make, Cap'n. My condolences.

But I'm thinking that pup lived a good life, knowing she was loved.

Livia said...

I'm sorry to hear about Brandy's passing. She sounds like she was a great dog.