Thursday, December 31, 2009

Scratch Another Calendar



So long, 2009. Hello 2010. Hope everyone had a decent Xmas. I just got home from five days in a cabin with some other scruffy old farts for a semi-annual gathering called Tankon. Four out of the five nights I woke up freezing my arms off and as a result have a chest cold. Nevertheless, a good and lazy time was had by all. I read three books, saw about a dozen movies, and wrote one apazine.

Xmas was fine, too.

I just wanted to say Happy New Year to all before it hits midnight here. I'll probably be fast asleep when the new year arrives, and glad of it.

4 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Happy New Year, Cap'n, and may it be a good one for us all.

Evan Lewis said...

Is that an artist's representation of goings-on at Tankon?

George said...

Happy New Year, Bob! Hope you wake up healthy, wealthy, and wise.

Cap'n Bob Napier said...

Evan: I wish.

George: I'm sick, stupid, and broke.

Bill: It can only get better from here.