Sunday, May 22, 2011

Molly Update



Molly is now four months old. The bundle of fuzz we brought home looks like a miniature German shepherd these days. She's 30 pounds of playful energy and a joy to watch grow. If you wondered where I've been lately, I've been watching her. She'll chew anything in the house--including the house--if we don't watch her constantly. I had her here in my office a couple of times but had to stop that when I found her with a paperback in her mouth. Luckily, I stopped her before she damaged it. But I'll be along soon and play catch up. Hasta lumbago!

9 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Keep her away from the Gold Medals!

Ron Scheer said...

Molly is a beauty. Already looks like she could teach the Dog Whisperer some lessons.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Take a reader wherever you find one.

Evan Lewis said...

Bet she just loves munching on toy soldiers.

Cap'n Bob said...

Perish the evil thought, Evan. She's banished from the office and hobby room. In fact, she's blocked from the entire second floor.

I found a Gold Medal the other day, Bill. Looks like it's never been opened: #329, Gunfighter's Return, by Leslie Ernenwein. Great blurb: "His tongue was tight, his gun was loose--Here comes Rimbaud!"

Cap'n Bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard Prosch said...

When I was a kid we had a German Shepherd that chewed through my dad's collection of HOT ROD magazines. No joy in Mudville that day. Molly seems much more refined. A beautiful dog!

George said...

With all of our allergies, our house is a pet-free zone. Molly looks like a lot of fun, though.

Laurie Powers said...

She really is gorgeous. Annie chewed until she was about 6, but Xena never really was a chewer. She was a digger instead. So count your blessings.