Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Worthy Kickstarter Project

My old pal Jim Vadeboncoeur, Jr. has been publishing a gorgeous art magazine called ImageS for years. He showcases the best in illustration during its Golden Age, work that graced books, posters, magazines, etc. It's a high quality project from cover to cover and fans of this work should check it out right away.

Here's the Kickstarter part: In order to publish the final issue he needs some financial aid. As I understand it, those who donate using Kickstarter don't lose a cent when the project doesn't come to fruition and can get their money back when it does. I chose to donate outright and let him keep the money, but Jim's done so many good turns for me over the years I'd be a cad to do anything else. But that's me; you make up your own mind. I know he's not asking for charity, just a little help. To sign up just click on the e-dress below. Or drag and paste if it doesn't work that way. You'll be glad you did.      


https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1694106638/images-magazine-13-the-golden-glory-of-the-art-i-l

No comments: