Saturday, November 07, 2015

Announcing


     This is my younger daughter Kristine and her husband, Jacob. They have given me permission to announce that they are expecting a baby at the end of May. We're all very excited, of course. It's too early to tell what gender the baby will be, but if it's a girl the name they're set on is Klara.
     This will be my second grandchild. The other, Sofia, is my girl Stephanie's daughter. She'll be five on the 24th.

     Also, please don't mention this on Facebook. I guess they're saving that for themselves. Thank you.

8 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Another grandchild to spoil. Congrats to all.

George said...

Congratulations! I see more baby-sitting in your future!

Cap'n Bob said...

If there's a god, this kid will be mellow. I'm getting too old to chase down high energy kids like Sofia anymore.

Evan Lewis said...

The Spawn of Cap'n Bob will soon engulf the planet.

Cap'n Bob said...

We're planning to start with Portland.

George said...

Happy Birthday! Jeff Meyerson says you don't look a day over 70!

Richard R. said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Bob!

Cap'n Bob said...

Thanks, gents. My birthday was the 19th (yesterday as I write this) but I didn't mention it here. Such immodesty is unlike me.