Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I'm Rich! I'm Rich!

The following e-mail arrived in my box this morning. About damned time. I've already quit my job and sent Margaret my bank account information. I ought to have the money within 48 hours. Gee, I wonder what the poor people are doing tonight.

Dear Lucky Winner.

Please be informed that your email address have won you the grand sum of £1,000,000 GBP in the United Kingdom International Lottery promotion held 2010. Get in touch with me for more information on how to claim your prize.

Congratulations

Thank you,

Mrs. Margaret Sweetland.

4 comments:

Ed Gorman said...

I've already spent all the money they sent me. It didn't take long at all.

Cap'n Bob Napier said...

We're too smart to fall for that Nigerian scam, right Ed?

Randy Johnson said...

If I had actually won all the emails I get say I have, I might slide in close to Bill Gates in wealth.

I'm making a list of books and music to start ordering.

George said...

I wouldn't quit your day job just yet.