Sunday, February 03, 2013

Playing Catchup

     I was having trouble with my blog during January, it wouldn't allow me to browse for photos. Today I tried again and it worked. I love capricious computers.

     So let me mention a few items that went unheralded since I stopped blogging.

Jan 16--my father's birthday. Alas, he died in 1977, age 59, of emphysema. Thanks, Chesterfields.
Jan 17--I got out of the Army.
Feb 1--Molly, my German shepherd, turned two. That's her in the photo with her frisbee.


     I spent about a week in the middle of January with a cold. I still have a cough but feel fine.

     I really didn't expect this blog to work properly so I have nothing else prepared.

     The Superbowl ended a few hours ago and while I wasn't surprised by the outcome I have to say it wasn't what I'd hoped for. There weren't too many boneheaded calls by the officials but a couple of them hurt the Niners and may have affected the outcome of the game.


     And so it goes.


4 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, Cap'n.

Evan Lewis said...

And congrats on the paragraph indents. I know you've been craving them.

Cap'n Bob said...

Also the paragraph spacing, Evan. But I triple spaced just to make sure.

pattinase (abbott) said...

happy birthday, Molly.