Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Outfits



Easter 1964. Showing off our finery are me (left) and cousin Dennis Weaver, now deceased. I assume that's my sister's thumb covering the right side of the picture. The house was on Ringgold Street in Peekskill, New York. You can't see it, but Peekskill High School was on the other side of my house, no more than 30 feet from the opposite wall. That's the house at my back, on the left, I'm talking about. The one in the background of the photo was someone else's.

6 comments:

Richard said...

What a decked out fellow you were. Happy Easter, Bob, hope you have a fine day.

Bill Crider said...

Two cool cats!

Evan Lewis said...

My my. Horny-rim glasses.

Cap'n Bob said...

I think they were a tortoise shell color. Tres chic.

George said...

Impressive, but not as cool as Crider's short pants in his Easter photo.

Cap'n Bob said...

One can never one-up Crider's short pants.