Thursday, April 03, 2014

Throwback Thursday


     The final LouieFest, held about seven years ago at Sprinker Center in Parkland, WA, adjacent to Tacoma. This was an attempt to gather as many guitarists together as possible to play "Louie, Louie" simultaneously. The first year they had about 750, the second year 450 and this time perhaps 300.

     The stars are, from left to right: Me in red T-shirt, Dave "Evan" Lewis in hat, my daughter Kristine who hated being there, and in the foreground Dave/Evan's friend Drew, at that time a Midwest dj.

4 comments:

Bill Crider said...

I'll bet Kristine is now glad she was there for that historic event.

Cap'n Bob said...

I'll take that bet.

Evan Lewis said...

Clapton Bob rocks.

Kristine Jorgensen said...

Well, because we didn't best any record, I can confirm that I didn't like being there. But I love that my dad cared enough to make me go!