Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday's Throwback Thursday

Thursday of last week my granddaughter, Sofia, went to her first day of pre-kindergarten. I'm happy and relieved to report that she loves it. Here are some pictures from that first day.


Lining up outside.
                                                 Her beloved FROZEN backpack.

                                            With mom, almost time to go inside.

                                               A stop at the indoor play area and bathrooms.

                                             In Room 12, awaiting breakfast and a fun day.

6 comments:

Bill Crider said...

She looks really happy about the whole thing.

Cap'n Bob said...

She is, to everyone's relief.

Richard R. said...

What the hell is pre-kindergarten? Do you guys have a two-year kindergarten program there, or is this really just preschool?

Cap'n Bob said...

They start them early these days.

It's all strange to me. I started the first grade when I was five and never attended kindergarten. The teacher thought I was a wise guy because I didn't know what to do during the morning ceremonies, like the Pledge of Allegiance.

Kristine Jorgensen said...

She took to it well!

Cap'n Bob said...

Late in answering, as usual. It's pre-school, Rick. But it comes before kindergarten so it's that, too, if you want to get technical.