Sunday, August 15, 2010

50 More


Yep, only 50 more working days and I can kiss my illustrious career with the Department of Defense goodbye. While I am grateful as all get out for the steady paychecks, the b.s. factor that has gotten horribly worse these past few years assures that I won't miss the place one iota once I'm gone.

Pictured is a Tunner 60K Loader and a KC-135 air-to-air refueling plane. The plane is a visitor since all we have at McChord Field are C-17 Globemaster III cargo planes.

2 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

Ah, but they're surely miss you. I predict that rig will soon be christened the R.S. Napier Memorial Tunner Loader.

Cap'n Bob Napier said...

One was named the Spirit of Tacoma, but it has since been shipped to the desert. The others are referred to by their numbers. As for missing me, I doubt it. I've done all I can to be unmissable when I go.