Monday, February 07, 2011

Packers!


It's not that I'm that much of a Packers fan, but I hate the Stealers and revel in their loss. That said, it was an exciting Superbowl and the officials didn't interfere with the game other than that phantom face mask call against Green Bay, which helped Pittsburgh sustain a scoring drive. Now begins the lull in my sports year. I don't follow hockey or basketball, so until baseball season starts I'll make do with other entertainments. Like staring at Natalie Wood photos. Won't you join me?

2 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Indeed I will. Hubba-habba!

George said...

I'm a mild hockey fan (it's NOT must-see TV for me). I'll watch a bit of March Madness. But other than that, sports doesn't interest me until the NFL starts up again. Let's hope the players union and the owners can cut a deal soon.