Saturday, February 05, 2011

Pimpmobile, RIP


Today I said good-bye to my wonderful 1995 Oldsmobile Regency 98. Alas, it was becoming too unreliable to continue driving. In its place is a 2008 Chevrolet Colorado pickup truck (14,00 miles). I got a good deal on the truck, but it's a bare bones model and I'll miss such amenities as keyless entry and power windows and locks. I also need to replace the radio with a radio/CD player, but I have a very nice one in the garage and I'll have that installed soon.
And if that's not worth a look at Natalie Wood, I don't know what is.

3 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Congrats on the new ride, and thanks for the look at Natalie.

Evan Lewis said...

Dang. That Olds had those cool power seats too.

Cap'n Bob said...

What I reall miss are the climate control and radio control buttons on the steering wheel.