Wednesday, October 12, 2011

'Tis a Puzzle

I bought this one on eBay. The shipper wrapped some packing paper around the box instead of protecting it inside of another box, so it arrived crushed on the top, bottom, and two sides. Since I like to keep the box in top shape I was bent out of shape and complained to the seller. He refunded the postage, which was nice, but I'd rather have had a box in good condition. It's the collector mentality in me.

The puzzle is called Whooping It Up, painting by John Leone. Maker is SunsOut, there are 550 pieces, and the image is 18 X 15.5 inches. Average difficulty, and a nice picture when it's finished.

4 comments:

Bill Crider said...

Nice picture, all right. Too bad about that box.

pattinase (abbott) said...

Lovely. Wish I had an aptitude for puzzles. I'm only good at words not shapes.

Ron Scheer said...

Please tell me how one has the patience to do that. Must be my attention deficit disorder.

Cap'n Bob said...

I also write, Patti.

Ron, I find organizing the puzzle by areas helps a lot.