Tuesday, September 07, 2010

38 Days To Go


I can't think of one thing about the number 38 that is significant. Jayne Mansfield's chest? No matter. I would like to take a moment to say happy birthday to my mother-in-law, Corinne, who is 93 today. That's almost two-and-a-half 38s.

Today I saw an old episode of Kojak and one of the punks was Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from Seinfeld. He was so young it was hard for some of my co-workers to recognize him, but the voice was unmistakable. I love watching old shows and seeing actors who hadn't made it big yet. Since we got our new break room I've also seen a number of episodes of Daniel Boone. In every one Ed Ames is shown in the opening credits but he hasn't been in any of the shows. I'll need to look that up.

I wrote a little essay about My West for Meridian West, Rich Prosch's otherwise fine blog. See it here

1 comment:

Evan Lewis said...

A pic of a .38 Special would not have gone amiss.