Friday, November 12, 2010

Seven Days to Go


Lucky Seven. Magnificent Seven. The 7th Cavalry. Come on, Seven. Better yet, even though I went to work today it was a down day so all the high sheriffs stayed home. No one disturbed me when I caught my daily cat nap in the break room.

Seven Days in May. The Seven Little Foys. Seventh Avenue. Seven Come Eleven. Seven Brides For Seven Brothers. Seven Cities of Gold. Seven Keys to Baldpate. The Seven Percent Solution. The Seven Seas. The Seven Samauri. Seven is a good number, as you can see, and a popular one. Lucky Seven smiles upon me today and I like it.

4 comments:

Evan Lewis said...

And let's not forget the Seven Deadly Sins.

Bill Crider said...

Or the great song "Seven Lonely Days."

Cap'n Bob Napier said...

And the list goes on.

pattinase (abbott) said...

I think I hear rockets beginning to go off at two days to go.